We all have bad habits. Some we know we should change and some we don’t even recognise as bad habits. They become so much a part of our lifestyle but are they the barriers that are holding us back and keeping us stuck?
How many do you identify with?
- Keeping plastic bags in plastic bags
- Apologising for everything even when it's not your fault
- Eating between meals or constantly eating
- Sitting down in front of the TV all evening.
- Making decisions based on what other people may think
- Eating junk food because it's cheap or just because you like it.
- Piling your plate up with carbs Eg Rice, Mac n cheese, potatoes, etc
- Buying bargains because they are bargains not because you need them.
- Buying offers like 3 for 2 even though you only need 1.
- Always saying "basically", "like", "you know," or "yeah"
- Skipping breakfast
- Eating when you are not hungry
- Falling out with people and deciding not to talk to them ever again.